Back Office Administrator (Nicosia)
Inntenet focuses its business activity in the areas of Automation, Environmental projects, Telemetry, and Instrumentation.
We offer high added value profiles in the areas of Wastewater treatment, Irrigation, Sewerage, Solid waste plants, even custom-made solutions in Industrial sectors of Food & Beverage, Shipping, Energy, Oil & Gas. We provide specialized consultancy services for every step of a project, in the fields of Engineering Studies – Procurement – Construction – Commissioning – Operation and After Sales Service Support.
Main responsibilities of the position:
- Providing administrative support
- Manage the CRM along with emails, the call center, set up meetings
- Maintain all hard copy and digital records for the company’s projects
- Ensure all information taken from calls/email is accurately logged on the system and, where necessary, transferred or referred on appropriately for action
- Liaising with engineering teams abroad
- Reporting from a range of sources on a weekly and monthly basis
- Prepare quotations & follow up deliveries and payments
- Maintain the ISO 9001 records
Profile of the ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Information Technology Management for Business or any related field
- This is an entry level job position, a minimum experience is not required. Undergraduates can apply, although (1-2) years of similar experience it will be considered as an advantage
- High level of written and verbal communication skills in English are essential
- Creative writing / editing / proof reading and typing skills
- Highly skilled on social media (both promotions and managing channels)
- Knowledge of other marketing verticals such as SEO
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong work ethic, integrity, humility, discretion and flexibility
- Confident and able to communicate effectively with all levels within the business.
- Able to multi-task with attention to detail
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Team player with fun, friendly and outgoing approach who enjoys working alone and with teams (live and virtual).
A competitive remuneration and benefit package is offered to successful candidate including 13th salary, in addition to the opportunity to work within an exciting and engaging work environment.
All applications will be treated as confidential.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job title. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.