Please view our current job openings below:
Inntenet focuses its business activity on Automation, Environmental projects, Telemetry, and Smart City Applications.
Are you looking to make an impact? Are you someone that loves technology and innovation?
If you are a strong contributor, inspired to grow and develop, self-aware continually, and love to contribute with passion and humility, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
We are looking for a professional with technical expertise, coupled with solid communication skills, dedicated to becoming a leader in Smart City Solutions.
Electrical Engineer: What Will Your Job Look Like?
– The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for setting up, developing, and maintaining automation applications for hardware and software.
– Support and address issues that will arise at a technical level
– Learn to monitor and support the project’s operations.
– Support in tendering procedures for the technical requirements.
– Active involvement in the implementation engineering team
– Understanding the technical aspects of mechanical, electrical, and IT product solutions
– Secures input from all necessary solutions, taking holder within the customer’s needs.
– Adapts solutions, as necessary, to ensure an appropriate system proposal.
– Manage workload to organize and prioritize daily and weekly goals.
Join Our Team and:
– Be part of a fast-growing company
– Work with passionate professionals who excel in their fields
– Learn in a challenging and friendly working environment
– Create your career path in a dynamic organization
– Enjoy competitive salary according to qualifications and experience
– Get flexy, work from home one day/week
All applications will have confidential treatment.
Please send your CV (preferable CV format from Enhancv) to email@example.com quoting the job code (BO.CY.22.01) to apply for this vacancy. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.