Please view our current job openings below:
About the job
Brand, Marketing and Communications associated with a focus on Digital content.
INNTENET is undergoing a positive and exciting change. As we expand and improve our services, new systems exist to communicate. To help us drive this change, we are looking for a Senior Associate focusing on Digital Communications who will contribute to shaping, implementing and delivering our communication strategy. You will join a team determined to deliver a top-class service to our clients.
INNTENET has a powerful purpose: transforming our Cities into Smart Cities. The INNTENET team has an ambitious plan to accelerate and unlock the power of this purpose inside and outside the organisation so that the brand becomes a more potent driving force toward INNTENET’s growth ambitions. We have a new opportunity for a Senior Associate who will work with the INNTENET Management team to leverage existing and build new automated approaches to content, digital channels (website and social media), and internal and external communication strategies, to engage and be distinctive amongst current and future audiences. The successful candidate must have experience supporting projects and using various digital marketing tools with a strong interest in data management and analytics. The candidate will also support our teams in planning, promoting and executing events.
The successful candidate will work with the INNTENET Management on internal and external communications content delivered within and outside our organisation, including our website content management system, social media management and marketing automation campaigns. Additionally, you will be creating and publishing new content for a variety of digital mediums in a creative way, liaising with clients, external agencies and in-house team members. More specifically, you will be expected to:
• Plan, edit, write and upload content for our website and social media accounts (LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube)
• Oversee layout (images, graphics, videos and artwork), proofread and edit all relevant material.
• Ensure complete consistency with brand visual identity and writing guidelines.
• Keep track of developments and the latest trends in web technology and digital channels.
• Ensure internal and external communications are consistent and help drive people’s engagement.
• Contribute to establishing an appealing internal and external employer brand.
• Support other INNTENET initiatives as required.
• Event Organization
• Event planning, design and production.
• Conceptualising theme ideas and creative concepts.
• Communicating with all vendors and suppliers before, during and after the event
• Managing event logistics and administrative support
• Promoting events across all social media platforms
• Preparing post-event reports
Skills And Attributes For Success
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Greek.
• Confidence to communicate with audiences from a wide range of backgrounds.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build good relationships at all levels.
• Ability to learn new processes and tools quickly and use creativity and initiative as required.
• Strong time, project and risk management skills and ability to deliver multiple assignments.
• Results-oriented approach with keen attention to detail and high quality, self-motivation, team spirit and desire to exceed expectations.
• Ability to innovate, spot new opportunities and bring new ideas to the table.
To qualify for the role, you must have
• 4+ years of experience in Digital Media/Marketing and Communications
• An excellent academic background, including a bachelor’s and master’s degree, preferably in Digital and Strategic marketing, communications or a related field
• Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills in both English and Greek
• Hands-on experience with MS Office and proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and publishing tools
• Familiarity with information technology, including digital means of communication
• Work experience as a web and content editor, experience in SEO and familiarity with content management systems (Adobe Experience Manager)
• Experience with InDesign/ Photoshop will be considered an asset
• Project management skills, ability to manage a wide range of tasks
• Experience in a professional services environment and/or matrix organisation will be considered an asset
What we look for:
• Self-motivated individuals are looking to develop a career in a professional services organisation.
• Have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right attitude is just as crucial in determining success. We’re looking for innovative people who can work agilely and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
• Curious and purpose-driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges and ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
• Inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, value differences and collaborate to build safety and trust.
What working at INNTENET offers:
INNTENET offers an attractive remuneration package for rewarding both personal and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
At INNTENET, we believe in our people and support them with training, development opportunities and creative freedom to improve things. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional INNTENET experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we will make our goal of being among the best companies in our sector a reality.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, don’t hesitate to contact us.
The Exceptional INNTENET Experience Is Yours to Build.
All applications will be treated with complete confidentiality.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV to email@example.com quoting the above job title. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.