Flow meter monitoring, Storage tank monitoring, Pipeline cathodic protection, Pump stop-start, Lighting bank control, Power reticulation relay fault notifications, Emergency shower notification, Weather station reporting, Bearing condition monitoring
Transmitter Unit Specific Features
Input-only I/O: 2 DI/PI (digital inputs can be pulse inputs), 1 AI, 1 TI (thermocouple mV input). Additional internal inputs: set point (analog), power supply voltage, 24VDC, 30mA analog loop supply.
Receiver Unit Specific Features
Output-only I/O: 3 digital relay/ 1 analog outputs. Communications failure indication and configurable output (retained or reset/fail-safe on communications failure). LED indication of radio signal strength.
- 525MHz/500mW or 869.875MHz/5mW frequency options.
- Flexible usage: pre-configured matched transmitter/receiver pair or complex networks via ELPRO
- I/O and/or Gateway products.
- Peer-to-peer communications with exception reporting, self-checking of messages via CRC, update time and secure data encryption.
- Multi-hop repeatability via ELPRO multi-I/O & Gateways products.
- 2 DI/PI (digital inputs can be pulse inputs), 1 AI (4-20mA), 1 TC (thermocouple input -10 100mV).
- 1 AI 24Vdc, 30mA analog loop supply capable.
- Additional internal inputs: set point (analog), power supply voltage.
- 3 DO (relay outputs), 1 AO (0-20mA/4-20mA).
- Communications failure indication via configurable output.
- Receive radio signal strength indication using LED