415U-E Condor Series Wireless Licensed Ethernet Modem
Eaton’s industrial wireless solutions has 30 years of expertise in solving critical industrial applications through our extensive knowledge in wireless Ethernet, modem and gateway applications. The 415U-E-C extends communications to sensors in local, remote, and difficult-to-reach locations. Designed with the condor series long-range, high data speed wireless transceiver and standards based native Ethernet protocol over the air, gives 415U-E-C the power and flexibility to perform reliably in sprawling harsh industrial environments. Secure. AES encryption, advanced IP filtering, multi-level authentication, user access and change event logging features provide the user with the tools to ensure the highest level of data integrity and protection against malicious attacks. Flexible. Ethernet native support provides solutions to connectivity challenges today and in the future. The ELPRO 415U-E-C provides Ethernet and serial gateway support for industrial protocols including ModbusT TCP/RTU and DNP3 I/O. Reliable. The condor series 415U-E-C ProMeshE operates reliably with the challenges of obstructed paths by using automatic path selection and frequency agility to allow the communications network to adapt to changes easily with redundancy.
New! Condor Series Ultra-Long Range Ethernet for Reliable Connectivity
Eaton is proud to announce the release of the CONDOR SERIES line of high speed licensed radio telemetry products. The Condor Series I/O Gateway variant improves on the 415U-2 product line by significantly increasing the data throughput to an industry-leading 140kbps at 25kHz channel in licensed applications (with compression). The Condor Series products come in two easy-to-select frequency bands: 340MHz – 400MHz and 400MHz – 480Mhz, up to 10W transmit power, an improved configuration software for seamless network setups, and advanced cybersecurity features that meet the most stringent standards.
– Water and wastewater: flows, levels, pumps
– Renewables—solar farms, wind turbines, hydro
– Irrigation: slew gate controls, levels
– Oil and gas networks: gas well production, lift pump
– Environmental: storm warning, smoke, stacks, filters
– Mining infrastructure: conveyor, re-claimer, pumps
– Exceeding 140 kbps data throughput (25 kHz channel and compression)
– Secure data protection with WPA and AES256 encryption
– Full Ethernet protocol over the air provides a standards-based flexibility to support future and legacy devices
– ProMesh automatic path selection and network formation
– Internal Web dashboard for immediate view of local diagnostics
– Supports multiple data rates simultaneously for high performance over short and long communication links
– Frequency agility roaming, provides reliability and flexibility within the network architecture
– Over-the-air context-based data compression and forward error correction provides maximum reliability and transmission efficiency
– Redundancy modes for base, repeater, and remote
– Wireless point-to-point or multipoint I/O and gateway functionality
– Modbus TCP and RTU I/O gateway
– DNP3 I/O gateway, including internal status registers
– Standard Ethernet bridge default to allow modem function for external Ethernet host devices (full L2/L3 network support)
– 340–480 MHz frequency range in just 2 models
– 10 mW to 10 W RF power configurable, license or license-free
– Software configurable wireless channel bandwidth supporting 6.25, 12.5, 25.0 kHz
– Integrated digital I/O for alarms
– Over-the-air network diagnostics and configuration
– Visual indication of wireless link status and quality on front panel
– Expandable I/O for local alarms and inputs/outputs
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.