645M-1 4G/LTE Multi-Service Broadband Cellular Modem and Router
The perfect solution for remote monitoring and control of critical customer assets, using reliable and proven cellular network technology.
The ELPRO 615M-1 3G cellular modem and 645M-1 4G/LTE cellular modem are powerful Multi-Service Provider Cellular Broadband Routers that deliver wireless data connectivity for up to two LAN connections and one serial port through public cellular networks at 3G and 4G/LTE network speeds. UMTS technology leverages high-speed HSPA to provide data access at speeds up to 14.4Mbps with backward compatibility to GSM’s EDGE and GPRS. CDMA technology leverages high-speed EV-DO Rev A to provide data access at speeds up to 3.1Mbps with backward compatibility to EV-DO Rev 0 and CDMA 1 x RTT. It provides real-time redundancy between Carriers in case of a network failure, reliable connectivity for Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), Remote Terminal Units (RTUs), Ethernet web cameras or any other Ethernet connectivity device. The ELPRO cellular modems feature an integrated DHCP server, port forwarding and port mapping capabilities.
– Water and waste water sensor monitoring and pump control
– Oil and gas remote sensor monitoring and pump control
– Irrigation system monitoring and control
– Utility metering backhaul
– 4G/LTE broadband speeds and connectivity
– Up to 100 Mbps download and 50 Mbps upload speeds compatible with multiple carriers across the globe
– Automatic fallback to 3G and legacy EDGE/GPRS networks
– Multiple carrier compatibility with frequency bands compatible with networks in Americas, Europe, Middle-East, Africa, and Asia Pacific
– Multiple connectivity options with Ethernet, serial, and built-in I/O points for both digital and analog interfaces
– Latest security protocols: IPsec, GRE tunneling, PPTP, RADIUS clients
– Built-in secure HTPPS Web server for easy configuration and monitoring
– Multiple service provider compatible with fast, secure 4G/LTE connectivity and 3G/EDGE/GPRS fallback for reliability
– Client and router configuration modes
– Multiple I/O, Ethernet, and serial ports for wide industry applications
– Includes seven digital inputs, five digital outputs, four analog inputs accessible with SMS messaging or SNMP
– Built-in DHCP server and port forwarding
– Expandable I/O for local alarms and inputs/ outputs with 115E-2 Ethernet I/O
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.