The ELPRO 805U-E Wireless Ethernet Modem is a robust, license-free wireless transceiver capable of long range communications up to 5km. Operating at 869MHz and up to 500mW, the 802.11 standards-based ELPRO 805U-E provides reliable and secure two-way wireless communications in complex applications connecting PLC’s, DCS and SCADA systems, dataloggers or field instruments in challenging outdoor environments typical of industrial monitoring and control applications.
Capable of operating in Access Point/Client configuration, functioning as a network Bridge/Router, or serving as a Serial Server (RS232/485), the ELPRO 805U-E offers node to node, node to multi-node and repeater functionality for scalability, with additional I/O expansion delivered through the use of ELPRO 115S Expansion modules. Security measures using MAC address, IP filtering and encryption to 128-bit AES provides increased reliability.
– PLC Communications
– Data Logger Communications
– Serial and Ethernet Communications
– SCADA Networks
– Water/Wastewater Systems
– Gas Wellhead RTU Communications
– 869MHz Fixed Frequency for License-free Use in Europe and South Africa
• Single Channel 869.525MHz, 500mW (10% Duty Cycle Factor) or 869.875MHz, 5mW (100% Duty Cycle Factor), up to 72kpbs (Configurable) – ughput to Conform to European Regulatory Compliance
– Bridge/Router, Access Point/Client Configurable
– Serial Client/Server/Multicast Functionality (Point-Point; Point to Multi-Point) with Simultaneous Use of RJ45: RS232/485 Ports
– Modbus TCP to Modbus RTU Gateway/Modbus Master for I/O Transfer with Additional Slave I/O via ELPRO 115S Expansion Modules
– Spanning Tree Functionality (Self Heal)
– Security to 128-bit AES Military Grade Encryption
– MAC Address/IP Filtering Reducing Network Traffic
– Online Network Diagnostics and Configuration
– Onboard Discrete DI/O Channel for Failure Status
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.