Alert™ issues information through various media:
• Telephone (landline or mobile): operators are called by telephone, listen to alarms and acknowledge them through the integrated voice server.
• Short messages (SMS) to alert operators working offsite via mobile phone or pager.
• Dedicated paging systems to quickly alert maintenance operators working on site.
• Fax, teleprinter and email to receive written reports of the alarms detected and their contexts.
• Internet browser or WAP-enabled mobile phone.
The calls are also logged by Alert™, together with the operators’ acknowledgements of them. Each acknowledgement of an alarm is automatically forwarded to PcVue.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.