Eaton is proud to announce the release of the 215U-2 Wi-Fi I/O Gateway solution. The 215U-2 brings a simple web-based user interface, utilizes a standards-based wireless protocol, introduces an innovative networking topology, and is sold at a significantly lower price point. Customers do not need a strong background in networking to set up a 215U-2 system.
The 215U-2 can be added as part of a customer’s existing wireless infrastructure. This allows the 215U-2 to be sold through multiple types of channel partners into both process and factory automation applications. It provides unique, cost saving features that not only reduce cost, but allow for reduced panel sizes and a smaller amount of control panels in a customer application.
– WPA2 secure 2.412–2.472 GHz frequency (802.11 b/g) 200 mW RF power
– I/O, Ethernet, or RS-232/RS-485 serial data and Modbus RTU/TCP gateway
– ProMesh intelligent communications network protocol
– Provides Wi-Fi hot-spot access to I/O data and dashboard
– Web-based dashboard allows monitoring and control of critical I/O
– Quick back-to-back I/O mode for cable replacement applications
– Over-the-air network configuration
– Expandable digital I/O for local alarms and inputs/outputs
– Machinery OEM I/O connectivity in factories—discrete sensors and digital I/O (e-Stops)
– Water and wastewater plant applications—flow and level sensors
– Oil and gas remote well sensor monitoring
– Electrical control panel hot-spot for remote monitoring of meters and control through PLC extension
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.