Quantum 2+: Intelligent Pumping Station Controller
The Quantum 2+ controller includes all the features within Quantum 2 with the exception of the second mA output for pumped flow rate. The Quantum 2+ controller instead features 1x mA output and the addition of 1x mA input.
Quantum 2+ is a fully-featured pump controller, using Pulsar’s non-contacting ultrasonic technology including DATEM digital echo discrimination to provide solid performance and sophisticated level management. Quantum 2+ includes 10 relays (digital outputs) and 7 digital inputs, and have optional RS485 digital communications (Modbus and optional Profibus DP V0 and V1) allowing the status to be monitored and the unit to be programmed remotely. Additionally Quantum 2+ has the option of a large on-board data-logging facility (256kb).
Quantum 2+ Features:
• Highly intelligent pump controllers
• Time to spill calculation and warning
• Automatically resets tripped pumps
• 1x mA output and 1x mA input.
• Easy prompt led set up
• RS485 Modbus and Profibus DP V0 and V1 options
• 10 relay outputs and 7 digital inputs
• Pump efficiency alarm function
• Peak power tariff avoidance
• This unit can also be configured using Pulsar’s PC Suite software
• Pump Control
• Time to spill warning requirements
• Reduction in power cost requirements
• Pump monitoring and control
• Water and waste water
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.