The TUBA 1″ 1/4 float level switch is a small diameter tubular float that has been designed to fit tanks and cisterns having restriced access. Its small 1″ 1/4 diameter allows it to pass through the narrow openings usually found on the side walls of tanks. As the liquid level reaches the float, the mechanical switch inside will tilt, thus closing or opening a circuit connected to an electrical panel. Thanks to its +/-20º switching angle, the TUBA float level switch ensures a very precise level measurement.
– Clear, clean liquids, rain water
– Slightly aggressive liquids: oils, mud, fuel, paint, etc.
– Level control of multiple pumps
– Emptying / Filling function
– Overflow or dry-running protection
– High / low level alarm
– Easy to install, easy to use
– Installation possible up to a water depth of 55 meters
– Ecological float switch (no mercury, no lead)
– Switching angle : +/- 20º
– Maximum pressure : 5,5 bars
– Cut-out power : 12 (6) A (12A resistive – 6A inductive)
– Allowed fluid density : From 0.70 to 1.50
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.