The ELPRO 450U-E Wireless Ethernet Modem is a robust, licensed and license-free wireless transceiver capable of ultra long-range communications. Operating at 360–512 MHz, and up to 5.0W RF power, the ELPRO 450U-E is optimized for throughputs of up to 19.2 kbps, which provides robust and secure two-way wireless communications in extremely challenging outdoor environments over obstructed paths typical of remote monitoring and control applications.
Capable of operating in access point client configuration, functioning as a network bridge/router, or serving as a serial server (RS-232/ RS-485), the ELPRO 450U-E uses over-the-air data compression to ensure maximum throughput. Integrated Modbus® server capability allows seamless integration with smart sensors, RTUs, or I/O expansion through the use of ELPRO 115S expansion modules.
– Remote wellhead monitoring
– Pipeline leak detection
– PLC networks
– Environmental monitoring
– Water treatment facilities
– Mining operations infrastructure
– Tank farm monitoring
– 360–512 MHz frequency licensed and unlicensed options
– 10 mW to 5W RF power
– Radio data rates from 4800 bps to 19.2 kbps
– 12.5 kHz and 25.0 kHz channel bandwidth options
– Access point/client and bridge/router configuration
– Deterministic AP-to-AP multi-repeater (WDS)
– 10/100Base-T Ethernet port
– Spanning tree (self-healing) support
– MAC and IP address filtering
– Analog input, digital I/O, and RS-232/RS-485 serial
– Design for industrial, high-noise environments
– Over-the-air network diagnostics and configuration
– VLAN tagging supported for bridging and routing modes
– Network management capabilities
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.